Monday, April 23, 2012

Honors Draft of Visual


This is the first draft of the visual component of my honors project. This is going to be the basic layout of my visual component, which I will create in Photoshop. Right now the image I'm using is the exposition of images I created earlier, but I intend to create a different background that matches the font and looks better. The fonts are all subject to change, depending on what I end up doing. The text in the background is obviously going to be filled in with text - although I'm not sure what yet. It may end up being text from my to-be-written essay, or an excerpt from one of the books I read, or maybe something else. Now that I have all of my ideas in place, I have no doubt that I will no trouble completing my visual component before its due date of May 14th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment